Lindsay and McCaffrey was founded in 1933 by Ken Lindsay and Del McCaffrey. It started as a general store making available to the public their cattle feed, gin pills, horse saddles and all other sorts of goodies. Through out the years Lindsay and McCaffrey built up a clientele of loyalty that has lasted through the years even after the passing of Del McCaffrey in 1980.
To this day Del’s legacy continues to live on as the business continues in the name of Lindsay and McCaffrey. Though we may no longer carry cattle feed or gin pills, we strive to make sure that there is something for everyone, as loyalty to this business has never ceased.